Renewable Energy Products for Developers / New Build
TLGEC currently work very closely with a number of developers, architects and energy assessors; helping them achieve their targets for building new homes.
Whether you need to meet Code targets, BREEAM, Passivhaus, planning conditions or just simply want to increase the saleability of your housing development, TLGEC is keen to work with all housing developers and architects to achieve your goals.
Specialising in renewable technologies we are happy to take on the project from conception to final installation and commissioning.
Having vast experience in this sector, whether you are building one house or 100’s, we understand what the developer needs. Working to tight deadlines and reactive to changing schedules. Each job is assigned a project manager and site supervisor who will see the job through to completion and handover of O&M manuals.
Members of ConstructionLine and CHAS, all of our operatives hold CSCS cards and as a company have an excellent Health & Safety record– more can be seen here.
Benefits of working with TLGEC:
- Extensive experience in this sector
- Can get involved at any stage
- In-house design / architectural team – can assist in pre-design phase
- Fully Health & Saftey compliant
- CAD design, drawings and layouts
- Mechanical & Electrical Design and Specification
- Bespoke design solutions using in-roof, tiles or BIPV
- Design from SAP
- Take care of all DNO applications
- MCS compliant
- Site meetings
- Site renewable assessments