Voltage Optimisation has been widely available to commercial buildings for some time and is now being introduced to the home. It works by reducing the incoming voltage supplied to the premises, therefore reducing your energy consumption without you noticing any change.
On average the electricity supply is delivered into our property at around 242V, but in certain areas can be as high as 253V. The higher the voltage the more you pay for the electric you use. Most of our electrical equipment and lighting is designed to work at 220V, so by reducing the voltage at source it not only saves you money on your electricity bill but will also reduce wear on appliances and lighting.
Benefits of VO4Home
- Operates 24/7, continuously monitoring the voltage levels and reducing to 220V
- Reduce energy consumption and therefore bills by approximately 12-15%
- Guarantees savings of no less the 10%
- No moving parts and therefore requires no maintenance
- 5 year guarantee
- Works on all circuits
- Reduces wear and tear on appliances and lighting, meaning extended life and not needing to replace light bulbs as often